Urgent - Allocations process fails on PT 8.42 - Financials 8.4

  • pj_pallez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      Hi

      when trying to run the allocations process on HP-UX, we get an error

      No Application Server License available:
      5 system and 0 user license installed 5 in use

      We found the process crashes at random points during execution, and
      we sort of suspect it s related to the cobol license and/or the UX
      process scheduler server config.

      Hasd someone come across this one ?

      Any input appreciated

      thanks