Online Journal posting problem

  • anand_vashta
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      i am facing one problem with online journal posting . The process is
      giving error showing invalid date in the journal so that remotecall
      to GLPPOST getting failed although their is no problem with the data
      as the same journal is getting posted thru the batch process of
      posting. As per GSC's sujjestion We have recomplied the cobols but
      still the problem persists.We are on peopletools 8.19 and database
      platform db2-udb. Any inputs would be highly appreciated

      Regards,
      ANAND