Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Digest Number 608

  • Hari Hara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      Hi

      If you would like to trace online pages,you can set
      the trace flags in the login page.You should see a
      "trace" link on the signon page if trace is enabled,
      if not you can modify the url to include "&trace=y" at
      the end of the url.
      For batch programs like cobol,sqr etc you can set the
      trace in psprcs.cfg. This is available in the process
      scheduler server under <PS_HOME>/appserv/prcs/<domain>
      directory.
      The explanation for the trace values are available in
      the file itself.

      Hope this helps.

      Rgds
      Hari.

      --- psftdba@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      PeopleSoft DBA Forum PeopleSoft DBA Forum

      Messages In This Digest (1
      Message)

      1.
      PeopleSoft Trace From: Afjal Khan

      View All Topics | Create New Topic

      Message
      1.
      PeopleSoft Trace
      Posted by: "Afjal Khan"
      afjalkhan_888@...
      afjalkhan_888 Mon
      Jul 3, 2006 2:33 am (PST) Hi

      i would like to know how to set the Trace for online
      pages, cobol programs that means cobol sql's, etc.
      i know that we can enable the trace in PSAPPSRV.CFG
      file; Like Trace = True, but if i want for a COBOL
      program how to set the trace for this,

      can any one help me regarding this,

      Thanks,
      AKhan.