PeopleSoft Trace

  • Afjal Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 2:21 AM
      Hi
      i would like to know how to set the Trace for online pages, cobol programs that means cobol sql's, etc.
      i know that we can enable the trace in PSAPPSRV.CFG file; Like Trace = True, but if i want for a COBOL program how to set the trace for this,

      can any one help me regarding this,

      Thanks,
      AKhan.

      Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here