SQL Server Local Partition view

  • vincenthvphan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      We are attempting to utilize SQL Server Local Partition view to Join
      Archived (Ledger and Journal) data from an Archive database with
      Current Production Database for reporting purpose.

      We would love to hear if any other companies had used or attempted
      before to learn pros and cons of it.

      Thanks for reading and in advance for any info.