Removing public queries

  • Hannah B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hello
      I am trying to find a way to easily remove a lot of the public queries that were delivered with our product. We are on HRMS 8.8, PeopleTools 8.44.11. I notice query information is spread across a number of tables and want to avoid having to remove entries manually. Can anyone suggest how i might remove/maintain these vanilla public queries?

      Thanks,
      Hannah