Report Node

  • mailpsoftdba
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2003
      I had setup Report Node for Process Scheduler on NT (Oracle/Appache
      Server), The reports are sucessfully posted in C:\psreports.

      The status in process monitor/Report manager is also "successful"
      and is "posted".

      However when I go to "View" tab of the Report manager, I am getting
      an error displayed as
      "Can't open http://itl-pc-19055/14/configuration.properties"

      Please help me in troubleshotting this problem.

      Thanks and Regards

      MVR
    • mailpsoftdba

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2003
          Message
          Yes, I have had this a couple of times before.  It always ended up being a problem with the report node configuration in PeopleSoft, the sharing of the psreports directory, or the apache configuration.  In my report node configuration I am using ftp/xcopy, I have the URL set to http://localhost/servlets/psreports/HR83 and the network path is \\{COMPUTERNAME}\psreports\

          where HR83 is the domain name of my environment.  psreports has to be the share name of the directory on the computer.

          My configuration.properties has the following:

          # Report Respository file path
          ReportRepositoryPath=d:/hr830/psreports

          My http.conf has
          Alias /psreports/ "d:/hr830/psreports/"

          and my zone.properties has
          servlet.psreports.initArgs=CompressOutput=true
          servlet.psreports.initArgs=reportPath=d:\hr830\psreports

          Hope that helps.

          Regards,
          Anton.

          ---