Unix scripts for checking appserver, process scheduler, webserver

  • litbighor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2003

      I would like to make a shell script to check that these server
      are working, not only their presence (ps -ef|grep ...)

      For example, I check a Oracle database with script where I do
      a "select from dual" so I'm sure that it's working.

      I know that I can do "psadmin -p status -d database" for the status
      of a Process Scheduler.

      but what about app server and webserver ?

      Any ideas ?

      Thanks.