Weblogic 8.1 PT84.46 and SSL

  • Pallez, Pierre-Jean
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hello Gurus

      We've installed SSL on our WL servers already and it works fine.
      However, we still use http for application messaging, and we face a
      request from our security people who ask us to disable the HTTP port.

      Does any of you have a procedure that would help us in this regard ?

      The doc I have found so far refer to a page of the weblogic admin
      console that does not exist in our setup...

      Thanks
      PJ Pallez

      Disclaimer

      This e-mail message shall not be construed as legally binding on the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). As internet communications are not secure, the BIS does not accept responsibility for the content of this message.

      This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments thereto from your system.

      Thank you for your cooperation.
    • Pallez, Pierre-Jean
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
        Thanks for your input guys

        I found how to do it, as Dave said. GSC pointed me to a page in the
        admin console that didn't exist, confusing the issue a little bit.

        Blocking Http has no effect on access to the weblogic console, as it
        uses a port number <> than the one used for http connections.

        Thanks and have a nice day