error message displaying while accessing peoplesoft signon page

  • pvnsirimalla
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      Hello,

      Currently my PeopleSoft signon page is displaying error message. I
      am not understanding the reason for that I could able to

      connect using the DataMover (2-tier) and Application Designer (3-
      tier). But while typing URL

      (http://serverIP/psp/Domain/?cmd=login) and running in browser it's
      giving the following error message:

      Your URL must contain domain ".ps.peoplesoft.com"

      Click Sign in to PeopleSoft to try again.

      If the error persists, please contact your System Administrator for
      assistance.

      So, I started my WL from command mode. In the command line interface
      it's displaying:

      <Thread "ListenThread.Default" listening on port 80, ip address *.*>
      SchedulerTransfer, authentication failed
      SchedulerTransfer, authentication failed
      SchedulerTransfer, authentication failed
      SchedulerTransfer, authentication failed

      What are these last 4 lines refer to?

      Any suggestions please...

      --Pavan.