RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Ren server

  • Laurent LCU. CORNILLEAU
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hi Pierre-Jean,
      I installed REN servers.
      As Tuxedo process, you need to use an existant Tuxedo domain or define a specific one.
      You could create it on the machine hosting your application server or on a separate box.
      If you got many users generating lots of reports, it will consume large amounts ressources but you can use several REN servers through REN clusters.
      Concerning SSL access, you have to set up an RPS. And if you use Apache, until now only 1.3X versions are compliant with REN server(as GSC told me, there will be a workaround in 8.46 for Apache 2, i'm still waiting for it).

      No problem with setting up authentication token domain.

      Regards,
      Laurent.