RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum How do I turn COBOL trace file generation OFF?

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2005
      Look in your config file.

      services for 40 hours a week, not purchasing your soul. Your time is the
      only real finite asset that you have, and once used it can never be

      "Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you
      can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people
      spend it for you."

      Carl Sandburg
      (1878 - 1967)