Appserver configuration

  • mailpsoftdba
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2003
      Hi,

      I am trying to install webserver on Peoplesoft 8.17 and Peoplesoft
      HRMS 8.3(On Windows 2000), I was sucessful in installing Application
      Server,database etc but when installed web server(Weblogic) and I am
      facing problem while starting the web server the error it is throwing
      is as follows:

      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ License Exception $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
      Loaded License : C:/weblogic/license/WebLogicLicense.xml

      However Unable to start because :
      License expired for WebLogic,any,3,08-Jun-
      2000|231ace9820c05f73e7a8bed9ea0caf11

      Also I tried to install Appache I am facing some problem,

      Could anyone send me sample configuration files of Appache( like
      zones.properties, jserv.conf, jserv.properties all the
      configuration files etc)

      This is bit urgent.

      Regards

      PSOFT DBA