RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Data conflict error while updating user profile

  • Robert Ellis
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2005

      Sorry to state the obvious – but I suppose you have tried clearing the application server cache?

      Bob Ellis

      PSE Data Security GmbH

      http://www.psedatasecurity.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2005
        Hi,

        go to oracle sql*plus.

        make sure that Table - PS_RTE_CNTL_USERVW has to be
        cleansed for all the rows corresponding to "user" who
        is giving the error.

        William

        http://mail.yahoo.com