PS Load / Stress testing tools

  • Beauskogen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      All,
      I'm trying to find out what tools are available and work well for
      stress testing PeopleSoft applications. In the past I have worked with
      LoadRunner by Mercury. However, budget constraints might not make that
      an option so I'm searching for something less expensive.

      Please let me know what else you may have used.

      Thanks in advance!

      Beau
    • Shaun
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
        We've been using OpenSTA with much success.

        Its a free downloadable tool (google it).

        Shaun Lindsay
        Senior DBA, University of Cambridge UK

        PeopleSoft for the Oracle DBA is published by Apress - see http://www.psftdba.com
        The PeopleSoft DBA Forum is managed by http://www.go-faster.co.uk