Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Need help on Ugrade assistant

  • brian carvalho
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27, 2005
      Hi ,

      Try running the DBTSFIX manually as sometimes the Upgrade Assistant doesnot run as expected due to memory and other related issues.

      Regards,
      Brian.

      manaiti2000 <laurent.cornilleau@...> wrote:
      Hi all,
      I try to upgrade PT8.43 to PT8.45 using Upgrade assistant. I have
      downloaded all documentation and template from Peoplesoft Customer
      Connection. Well, i installed UA on my workstation, created my job by
      filling the Configuration Database etc...
      After having put "complete" flags on all the previous steps, i ran
      DBTSFIX but nothing happened...
      No error, the task kept flagged RUN and no sqrw.exe was launched.
      I checked my configuration, database configuration and configuration
      manager, but didn't see a thing.
      I found no resolution on GSC... Does anybody have an idea ?

      Regards,
      Laurent

      http://mail.yahoo.com