Moving from CRM Legacy (Vantive) to CRM8

  • mock8it
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      I am wondering if any members might have been through this conversion
      process. I'm particularly interested in the data conversion effort.
      There doesn't seem to be any documentation (at least that I could
      find) and am hoping member(s) could share "discoveries" and/or point
      me to some meaningful documentation.
      Thanks
      Mark