Re: Can we use our 'instance' of weblogic for other apps?

  • j_o__j_o
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2005
      We are using our instance of WebLogic for other (PS-related) servlets.
      Technically no issue, however, you may forced to use a specific
      version of WebLogic with specific version of PS and PS may not always
      be certifified for the 'latest and greatest' WebLogic release.
      AFAIK PS 8.2x is only certified for WebLogic 5.1 which only supports
      the servlet spec up to 2.2 and not 2.3 or 2.4.
      So you might prefer to use a different servlet container, e.g. Tomcat.

      Hope that helps

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2005
        PT8.20 is certified with WebLogic 5.1,
        but from PT8.21 upwards is certified from WebLogic 8.1 and Apache Tomcat
        5.0.25

        http://www.psftdba.com
        The PeopleSoft DBA Forum is managed by http://www.go-faster.co.uk