Re: Fileattachment on windows

  • Pallez, Pierre-Jean
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 12:33 AM
      >It doesn't have to be an FTP call, you can switch it to a file copy in
      the configuration.

      Hi Shaun

      I'm not aware of any configuration for the peoplecode addattachment
      function...
      What configuration are you talking about ?

      >We have a unix PIA installation, and use addattachemnt peoplecode
      function so the users can >upload text files to the appserver machine
      >(unix) using a webpage.
      >This peoplecode function uses an ftp call with a slew of parameters.
      >Now we're switching to a windows 2003-based app and webserver
      installation.
      >My question to you guys is this:
      >Is it possible to replicate such functionality without
      installing/configuring an FTP server >on our w2003 box?
      >After all we're talking about copying a file from one windows box to
      another...

      Cheers
      PJ Pallez - BIS Switzerland

      Disclaimer

      This e-mail message shall not be construed as legally binding on the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). As internet communications are not secure, the BIS does not accept responsibility for the content of this message.

      This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments thereto from your system.

      Thank you for your cooperation.