SSH and PSADMIN

  • Duncan Davies
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005
      All,

      has anyone successfully setup a Windows server running SSH and run PSADMIN through it?

      I'm investigating the use of SSH as a secure alternative to Telnet for running PSADMIN.  I've researched SSH, and it appears to be the answer to my issues.  It is secure, and it supports interactive applications (ie. the menu driven PSADMIN application).

      However, it doesn't work for me.  I can connect successfully, and can run batch files that start and stop the Application Server.  Attempting to run PSADMIN interactively just hangs the session (I don't even get the 'semi-working' result of using Terminal Services).  Attempting to run PSADMIN interactively works fine over Telnet.

      Is there a step I'm missing?

      kind regards

      Duncan