      To: psftdba@yahoogroups.com
      From: huzaifahi@...
      Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 12:03:07 -0700
      Subject: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Issue in PeopleSoft log files

      Hello experts
                            I am facing issues when users insert data in Student financials modules.The file name core with different umber  the file type is  programm crash data generat very frequently the file size is each file is approx 100MB..Its occupy our maxiumum storage these are binary files can ay one help me out how I can stop generation of these files.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic