4970Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Performance Managment

  • imtiaz awan
    Jul 3, 2013
      no its physical server if you have any experience kindly share with me.

      From: the_dragon Draco <ceprn@...>
      To: "psftdba@yahoogroups.com" <psftdba@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 11:58 PM
      Subject: RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Performance Managment
      That's going to be a challenge.  Can you carve out virtual servers? peace,clark 'the dragon' willis

      To: psftdba@yahoogroups.com From: huzaifahi@... Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 09:58:36 -0700 Subject: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Performance Managment
      I am going to live People soft campus mangment and Financial modules.My database is oracle 11g R2 on SAN and two application servers with load balancer.No of concurrent users is 3000.Servers configuration is HP DL580P Quad core with 60 GB RAM.My people Tools is 8.52.I just affarid servers is  not crashed at peak time.If any one have any suggestions how I can manage 3000 concurrent users load on this hardware I will appericated.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic