4966RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Performance Managment

  • the_dragon Draco
    Jul 3, 2013
      That's going to be a challenge.  Can you carve out virtual servers?

      To: psftdba@yahoogroups.com
      From: huzaifahi@...
      Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 09:58:36 -0700
      Subject: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Performance Managment

      I am going to live People soft campus mangment and Financial modules.My database is oracle 11g R2 on SAN and two application servers with load balancer.No of concurrent users is 3000.Servers configuration is HP DL580P Quad core with 60 GB RAM.My people Tools is 8.52.I just affarid servers is  not crashed at peak time.If any one have any suggestions how I can manage 3000 concurrent users load on this hardware I will appericated.