4936RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum tuxedo error when monitoring an application server domain.

    Mar 1, 2013

      If you are going to do that, invoke tmadmin with the –r option.  As, example, I do in my tuxmon scripts (http://www.go-faster.co.uk/scripts/tuxmon.zip)

      Thus

      export TUXCONFIG=/psdb/PT8.49/appserv/NOMPRREG/PSTUXCFG

      /psdb/bea/tuxedo91/bin/tmadmin –r < /psdb/utilerias/monitoreotuxedo/comandostmadmin.in >> /psdb/utilerias/monitoreotuxedo/logs/monitoreotuxedo-$FechaMon.txt

      echo >> /psdb/utilerias/monitoreotuxedo/logs/monitoreotuxedo-$FechaMon.txt

      echo ----------------------------------------------------------- >> /psdb/utilerias/monitoreotuxedo/logs/monitoreotuxedo-$FechaMon.txt

      echo Process Scheduler NOMPRREG >> /psdb/utilerias/monitoreotuxedo/logs/monitoreotuxedo-$FechaMon.txt

      echo ----------------------------------------------------------- >> /psdb/utilerias/monitoreotuxedo/logs/monitoreotuxedo-$FechaMon.txt

      export TUXCONFIG=/psdb/PT8.49/appserv/prcs/NOMPRREG/PSTUXCFG