4286Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum enabledbmonitoring question

  • m19peters
    Aug 16, 2010
      Thanks for the responses... Yes you understood my question perfectly. In SQL Server you can basically create a "classifier function" that executes whenever a connection occurs. And you can use anything that sql knows about at the time of connection to classify it. Ie. username, servername, memberof(usersname), etc... Basically making one large if or case statement and then applying it to the correct resource pool.

      The little I do know about PS I did think of trying what you said... it just sounds completely nasty and probably unreasonable to maintain. Thanks for your suggestions again...