4132RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Any one seen this before? have any ideas?

    May 12, 2010
      Has the domain been reconfigured recently?
      This sounds like an environmental problem.  Tuxedo can't find the path to the Tuxedo libraries.
      The full paths end up as literals in the ubb and hence the PSTUXCFG file, so if the environment may have been wrong the last time the domain ran properly.
      Take a look in the psprcs.ubb file (or tmunloadfg the PSTUXCFG file)

      DBA Blogs: PeopleSoft: http://blog.psftdba.com, Oracle: http://blog.go-faster.co.uk