3399Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum monitoring weblogic

  • babaliviu
    Oct 3, 2008
      The same thing could be accomplished by using the instructions at the
      following link:
      http://psadmin.blogspot.com/2008/02/weblogic-monitoring-scripts.html

      I believe with WLST (WebLogic Scripting Tool) you can find quite easy
      everything you have in the Weblogic Server Console.

      Regards,
      Liviu

      --- In psftdba@yahoogroups.com, "James Blanding" <stoneandkobi@...>
      wrote:

      > After a couple hours of digging through various resources, this is
      > what I've come up with for anyone interested:
      >

      > $ java weblogic.Admin -url t3://HOST:PORT GET -pretty -mbean
      > "WLDOMAIN:ApplicationRuntime=SERVERNAME_peoplesoft,Location=SERVERNA
      ME,Name=SERVERNAME_SERVERNAME_peoplesoft_PORTAL,ServerRuntime=SERVERNA
      ME,Type=WebAppComponentRuntime"
      > -property OpenSessionsCurrentCount -property OpenSessionsHighCount
      > -property SessionsOpenedTotalCount
      > ---------------------------
      > MBeanName:
      > "WLDOMAIN:ApplicationRuntime=SERVERNAME_peoplesoft,Location=SERVERNA
      ME,Name=SERVERNAME_SERVERNAME_peoplesoft_PORTAL,ServerRuntime=SERVERNA
      ME,Type=WebAppComponentRuntime"
      > OpenSessionsCurrentCount: 2
      > OpenSessionsHighCount: 5
      > SessionsOpenedTotalCount: 330
      >

      > Stuff before the line of dashes is the command, and everything else
      > (including the dashes) is output. Substitute the name of the
      WebLogic
      > Domain (i.e. the name of the directory under PS_HOME/webserv) for
      > WLDOMAIN, and the name of the server (default is "PIA") for
      > SERVERNAME. In a multi-server domain, when substituting HOST and
      PORT