3008Payroll Tax update

  • Bhimsingh Wadhwa
    Dec 2, 2007
      I am new to peoplesoft and will be working on payroll
      tax update. Our environment is 8.48.13 Pt on 10.2.0.3
      Oracle release.
      So far I understand is first apply payroll tax update
      on Demo and then clone payroll environment and aplly
      update there before go to production.
      Can somebody gives me simple steps ( I will go for
      precise documentation on customer connection) but I am
      looking how to start, how it works.
      Do we have to to tax updates through Change assistant
      ? if yes please help me understand the steps or which
      document I should be using. Give me starting point or
      point to right documents on this ?

      Thank you very much.