243Configuring and Operating Streamed Processing in PeopleSoft Global Payroll - documentation on Go-Faster website

    Aug 3, 2003

      As promissed to various people, I have now produced a generic document
      explaining how to configure and operate the streamed Global Payroll
      There are also various scripts to that will help you to set all this up as
      painlessly as possible.

      It is available on www.go-faster.co.uk under documents.

      For those of you not already familiar with streaming, it provides a way to
      break the payroll processing into pieces, and process those pieces in
      Thus it is enables additional resources to be used by payroll processing,
      thus completing the work in less time.

      I would welcome any feedback regarding this document and where appropriate I
      will incorporate that into subsequent versions.