1814Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum New poll for psftdba

  • negi2u
    May 3 10:52 PM
      I am agree with you but just would like to inform you that I had just
      only 25 options to entered when I was forming this poll.

      Anyway, let this poll be completed and find out the missing
      platformÂ…. I appreciate your quick response for this poll.

      This is just to track which OS & DB is mostly used. Also, how many
      PeopleSoft's clients are willingly to switch over to other platform
      after acquisition i.e. DB2 + Mainframe to Oracle + Unix flavor....

      Definitely your responses will help to achieve some conclusion, and I
      hope that will be beneficiary for all of us.

      cheers,
      manoj

      Failures are the pillar of success.....

      --- In psftdba@yahoogroups.com, <tpleighton@...> wrote:

      > I was wondering way Solaris was an other.
      >
      > --- the dragon <ceprn@...> wrote:
      >
      > > You need to add Oracle on AIX 5.3, or change all
      > > your AIX versions to 5.x
      > >
      > > peace,
      > > clark
      > >

      > > PSA: Salary <> Slavery. If you earn a salary, your
      > > employer is renting your
      > > services for 40 hours a week, not purchasing your
      > > soul. Your time is the
      > > only real finite asset that you have, and once used
      > > it can never be
      > > recovered, so don't waste it by giving it away.
      > >
      > > I work to live; I don't live to work.
      > >
      > > "Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin
      > > you have, and only you
      > > can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest
      > > you let other people
      > > spend it for you."
      > >
      > > Carl Sandburg
      > > (1878 - 1967)
      > >
      > > ----Original Message Follows----
      > >

      > > Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created
      > > for the
      > > psftdba group:
      > >
      > > Select your PeopleSoft Platform (upgrade also)...
      > >
      > > o DB2 UDB 7.1 with AIX 4.3
      > > o DB2 UDB 7.1 with AIX 5.1L
      > > o DB2 UDB 8.1 with AIX 4.3
      > > o DB2 UDB 8.1 with AIX 5.1L
      > > o DB2 UDB 7.1 with OS/390 (Mainframe)
      > > o DB2 UDB 8.1 with OS/390 (Mainframe)
      > > o DB2 UDB 7.1 with HP-UX/TruUnix/Sun
      > > Solaris/Linux
      > > o DB2 UDB 8.1 with HP-UX/TruUnix/Sun
      > > Solaris/Linux
      > > o Oracle 9i with AIX 4.3
      > > o Oracle 9i with AIX 5.1L
      > > o Oracle 9i with Windows 2003 Standard Server
      > > Edition
      > > o Oracle 9i with Windows 2003 Enterprise Server
      > > Edition
      > > o Oracle 10g with AIX 4.3
      > > o Oracle 10g with AIX 5.1L
      > > o Oracle 10g with Windows 2003 Standard Server
      > > Edition
      > > o Oracle 10g with Windows 2003 Enterprise Server
      > > Edition
      > > o Oracle 9i with HP-UX/TruUnix/Sun Solaris/Linux
      > > o Oracle 10g with HP-UX/TruUnix/Sun Solaris/Linux
      > > o SQL Server 2000 with Windows 2003 Standard
      > > Server Edition
      > > o SQL Server 2000 with Windows 2003 Enterprise
      > > Server Edition
      > > o SQL Server 2005 with Windows 2003 Standard
      > > Server Edition
      > > o SQL Server 2005 with Windows 2003 Enterprise
      > > Server Edition
      > > o Different DBs For Different Sites/Purpose
      > > o Not Listed Above

      > > Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll
      > > votes are
      > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the
      > > Yahoo! Groups
      > > web site listed above.
      > >
      > > Thanks!

      > > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
      > > Download today - it's FREE!

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic