1361Peoplesoft & Control-M

  • Pallez, Pierre-Jean
    Nov 3, 2005
      >What is the environment of the DOS shell created by Control-M. When I
      start an application server with a batch
      >file I usually only have to set TUXDIR and PS_HOME.

      Thanks guys, it now works OK. Funnily enough we resolved this by
      changing the windows account used by the control-m jobs. Maybe different
      admin rights...

      Thanks and have a nice weekend
      PJ Pallez - Switzerland

      Disclaimer

      This e-mail message shall not be construed as legally binding on the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). As internet communications are not secure, the BIS does not accept responsibility for the content of this message.

      This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments thereto from your system.

      Thank you for your cooperation.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic