1356RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Peoplesoft & Control-M

    Nov 3, 2005
      What is the environment of the DOS shell created by Control-M. When I start
      an application server with a batch file I usually only have to set TUXDIR
      and PS_HOME.

      Is Control-M adding anything else to the path such that it is exceeding the
      maximum length?
      Try adding a SET command to the script and redirecting the output to a file.

      http://www.psftdba.com
      The PeopleSoft DBA Forum is managed by http://www.go-faster.co.uk