Kaeding Family from Prussia

  • Debs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 7:09 AM
      I would like to get more information on my family from Prussia
      Germany...siblilngs...Aunts..Uncles..so forth.
      Would really like to get birth certificates as well..someday.
      Also if they are from Prussia are they German-Polish? or German?

      Gottfried Ferdinand Kaeding Prussia Germany wife Maria Henrietta
      Ziebarth

      Frederick Maronde Prowse Poland/Prussia Germany wife Carolina Zanzig
      born Retzerow by Staden Hagen,macklenburg Schrenrien Germany