Wollmann

  • Tara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2003
      Hi,
      I am looking for people with Wollmann ancestors. My great great
      grandmother, Catharine Wollmann, came from a german family in the
      Volga region of Prussia. I have searched many German from Russia
      records with no luck. If anyone has a Wollmann in their history,
      let me know-- there may just be a connection!! :)

      Also, Heintz, Jantz/Jans, and Diederle are other German ancestors
      from Russia--if anyone has any info on those names.

      Thanks,
      Tara M. Mason
      tmmason511@...