Re: [Prussian Genealogy] Lyons from Prussia

  • shari cygan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2003
      Tom:
      It was not sent to you by mistake.....when you join these groups, everyone
      on the list gets the same mail!
      Shari

      "Tom .W" <ibi-ubu@...> wrote:
      I received your message for "Lyons", perhaps by mistake. I did have a great
      grandfather & I believe his name was
      Heinrich Wilke (or Wilkie), supposedly from an area which used to be
      Prussia, then Germany & is now in Poland;
      he was a German General under Kaiser Willhelm I was told. Does anyone have
      information to send me ??

      rsvp, Thanks !!

      Thomas Wilkie