[Prussian Genealogy] Re: Have German Birth Certificate... does anyone speak German???

  • herrmannjw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2003
      Hi, ayouo may be able to scan in small pieces and darken writting if
      possibe alos there are some folks on line that will translate for
      you prtoblem is they are hard to find. i had e mail address byt had
      crash and lost all good luck
      Herman

      --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Kerri Gibson"
      <cjsmommy@p...> wrote:
      > Ken,
      > I'll try, but not sure how they'll come out-
      > Guess its worth a shot.
      > There are 2 other documents which I cannot for my life figure out
      WHAT they are, but the birth Certificate I'm sure of...It may have
      to be scanned in 2 sections or more, I have a small scanner, and
      this is a legal size document....

      > Thanks,
      > Kerri

      The
      > > problem is its 120 years old(122) and its very faded, and I'm
      > having
      > > a hard time making the words out... does anyone have any ideas
      as
      > > how to figure it out??
      > > Only about half of the words are legible...
      > > any ideas????
      > > Thanks Kerri
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.