New to list

  • begenealogy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2003
      Hi;

      I'm new to the list and to researching my line in Prussia. My line
      is as follows:

      my ggrandmother is Mary Wihelmine Charlotte Zemple b 3 Oct 1858 in
      Prussia, d after 1890 in North Dakota.

      F: Daniel Martin Zemple b Jan 1835 in Radsitz, Posen, Prussia, d abt
      1904 in WI

      M: Caroline Augusta Hennig/Henning b Jun 1831 in Prussia; d abt 1911
      in WI

      I have found some church records on a WI GenWeb site. I'd like to
      know how to start or where to go to get info on how to do Prussian
      research.

      Thanks for your help,

      Barb in WA