Re: recent messages

  • blinkbonny <thoroughbredsrul@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2002
      Hear! Hear! I've gotten garbage like this, usually porn files
      uploaded to some of my other groups. What I've read in WIRED
      magazine is, the porn bot will switch over to a human to help
      complete the application for membership in sites like yahoogroups
      (quote "usually hormonal teens" unquote), so it can maaquerade as a
      real person.
      I don't know why the moderators don't go right after these bots,
      unless there are so darn many of them, they can't keep up. It's bad
      enough my hotmail inbox is clogged with trash like this!