Re: [Prussian Genealogy] Re: Have German Birth Certificate... does anyone speak German???

  • Kerri Gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2002
      Ken,
      I'll try, but not sure how they'll come out-
      Guess its worth a shot.
      There are 2 other documents which I cannot for my life figure out WHAT they are, but the birth Certificate I'm sure of...It may have to be scanned in 2 sections or more, I have a small scanner, and this is a legal size document....

      Thanks,
      Kerri
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27 5:21 PM
        Hi, ayouo may be able to scan in small pieces and darken writting if
        possibe alos there are some folks on line that will translate for
        you prtoblem is they are hard to find. i had e mail address byt had
        crash and lost all good luck
        Herman

        --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Kerri Gibson"
        <cjsmommy@p...> wrote:
        > Ken,
        > I'll try, but not sure how they'll come out-
        > Guess its worth a shot.
        > There are 2 other documents which I cannot for my life figure out
        WHAT they are, but the birth Certificate I'm sure of...It may have
        to be scanned in 2 sections or more, I have a small scanner, and
        this is a legal size document....

        > Thanks,
        > Kerri

        Service.