Have German Birth Certificate... does anyone speak German???

  • cjsmommy56
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22 9:11 AM
      I have what I'm pretty sure is a German Birth Certificate... The
      problem is its 120 years old(122) and its very faded, and I'm having
      a hard time making the words out... does anyone have any ideas as to
      how to figure it out??
      Only about half of the words are legible...
      any ideas????
      Thanks Kerri
    • scheffkg.rm
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26 11:35 AM
        Is it possible for you to scan it and upload the image?