Rosin

  • patclem2
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2002
      Okay, I am not getting past my brick wall. My maiden name is Rosine.
      In a 1880 census for our county the name was spelt, Rozine. I visited
      the cemetery where my relatives are and on the tombstones it is John
      Julius Rosin. I know he was born in 1829 in Berlin, Germany. I am
      trying to find a connection in Germany,but can't get anywhere. Could
      someone be of help?