Commune living in Germany?

  • dorisann43
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 8:41 AM
      Hi,
      Anybody familiar with any goup that might have lived in a commune in
      the Pommern area in the mid 1800's? The group might have had seperate
      living quarters but they fixed their meals and ate together as a
      group. My great grandmother apparently peeled the potatoes! Have hit
      a brick wall and would love somebody to have some answers...at this
      point I will almost believe anything!
      Thanks,
      Doris James