Beu and Scheel famlies

  • dorisann43
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      Hi, I am searching for ANYONE who knows of a John Beu, born 1817/23
      in Pommern. Wife is Elizabeth May/Mary Baugh. Children were: Carl
      John, John Carl, Frederecka, Minnie, Christian, Sophia Carlina and
      William John. The were connected with the Frederick Scheel family and
      most immigrated to America in the late 1880's, finally ending up
      around Moline KS. There is also a connection to a Louis Krohn. Any
      help would be very much appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Doris James