Zirtzlaff Family

  • derf324
    Message 1 of 56 , Feb 2, 2002
      I am looking for information on the descendants
      of John and Mary Zirtzlaff. John was born in
      February of 1852 in Prussia and died in 1924 in Grafton,
      Wisconsin. He married Mary ?, she was born in Prussia and
      died between 1887 and 1889 in Grafton Wisconsin also.
      John then married Wilhelmina ?, June 23rd 1889 in
      Ozaukee County Wisconsin. She was born in 1845 in
      Prussia. Any help on this family would be greatly
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20, 2002