Re: [Prussian Genealogy] Something new on ManyRoads, can you help?

  • Clodoaldo Fontanetti
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2013
      It works fine here Mark

      Thanks for sharing your fine work.

      Regards from London

      Clodoaldo

      >________________________________

    • Mark F Rabideau
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2013
        You are most welcome, Clodoaldo.

        Founder & Manager of *GenerousGenealogists*
        <http://generousgenealogists.com/>
        *ManyRoads* <http://many-roads.com/> Family Genealogist (Rabideau-Henss
        Family); *Professional Genealogist *
        *Snail mail at: *711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
        *phone:* +1.303.660.9400 *fax:* +1.303.660.9217
        *member:* Association of Professional Genealogists & National
        Genealogical Society
        *"It's always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
        want him or whether you don't."*

        Rabbit, Pooh's Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)