Re: 1800's Prussia Birth Records

  • germangenealogyhunt
    Message 1 of 56 , Jan 3, 2002
      I had the same problem. I was able to find
      information at <a href=http://www.familysearch.org. target=new>http://www.familysearch.org.</a> The mormons have
      done quite alot of work with Prussian birth
      registrations. That might be a good place to start. I was able
      to begin finding my GGGrandmothers family there.
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20, 2002