Newly available German (Prussian) Research Source Materials / Texts

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2013
      ManyRoads is pleased to announce the availability of several 'downloadable' texts. Each are available freely and without legal encumbrance. Our new texts include:

      Atlas Des Deutschen Reichs (1883)
      This is an on-line edition of the Atlas des Deutschen Reichs by Ludwig Ravenstein (1883). This text is generally recognized as being the single best, most complete, place locator for German genealogical research.

      Die Geschichte des Landkreises Elbing (1925)

      Deutsche Dialektgeographie, Volumes 1-4

      Russland in Historischer, Statistischer, Geographischer und Literarischer Beziehung Dargestellt

      Alterthümer der Bronzezeit in der Provinz Westpreussen und den angrenzenden Gebieten

      Die ländliche Verfassung in den Provinzen Ost- und Westpreußen

      The texts are all available on the following page:
      http://www.many-roads.com/2013/07/29/new-german-prussian-research-source-materials-texts/

      Beware, many of these downloads are large... and may take a long time to download. Each of the texts are in PDZF format.

      Enjoy.
      mfg.