Elbing (West Prussia) Remembrances, a photo collection

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 11:27 AM
      Hello all,

      I have just completed publication of a recently acquired Elbing Family Photo Library. This collection include 46 images of the 'old' Elbing and its environs. You may view this photo library at:

      http://www.many-roads.com/2013/04/01/remembrances-of-elbing/

      I have also revised the ManyRoads "Elbing Damals" Photo Gallery to include this new collection of Elbing's photographic past. The entire collection may be viewed at:

      http://www.many-roads.com/photo-galleries/elbing-damals/

      Enjoy.