Announcing Brickwall Detectives!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013
      GenerousGenealogists is very pleased to announce another FREE service.

      As we all know, conducting genealogy work can be challenging. Have
      you...

      * ever been stuck in your genealogical search?
      * wished there was someone to talk you through your genealogy
      difficulties?
      * wanted to personally coach others through their genealogy
      challenges?

      If you have ever wished for one (or more) of the above, you could
      benefit from contacting or becoming a GenerousGenealogists Brickwall
      Detective
      <http://generousgenealogists.com/community/coaching/brickwall-detectives\
      -bwd/> (BWD).

      Brickwall Detectives are volunteers who donate freely of their time and
      energies to aid those who need help in getting their genealogy searches
      `unstuck'. Sadly, they are not miracle workers; they are simply
      generous hard-working genealogists (professional and non-professional)
      with a strong desire to be helpful and to make the resources of
      GenerousGenealogists and other online communities work more effectively
      for you. Most importantly, they are available to lend a sympathetic ear
      and help/guide you when you get stuck. Quite simply a
      GenerousGenealogists' Brickwall Detective can be a personal guide,
      coach, sounding board and/or mentor.

      Before you are able to join the ranks of GenerousGenealogists'
      Brickwall Detectives, you must first be a GenerousGenealogists User &
      Volunteer. Once you have completed those steps, we ask that you visit
      our application page and fill out a Brickwall Detective application. We
      guarantee that there is no cost... and the questions are not very hard.
      We simply want to approve folks for this roll before announcing them to
      the world.

      Upon approval, you will be notified of your acceptance and you may
      claim both your official designation along with the cool logo for use
      on your website, email, business cards etc.

      Click to Become a Detective!
      <http://generousgenealogists.com/community/coaching/brickwall-detectives\
      -bwd/brickwall-detective-volunteer-form>

      Should you need help, select this Brickwall Detective
      <http://generousgenealogists.com/community/coaching/brickwall-detectives\
      -bwd/> link and open the Find one tab once you arrive on our page. Be
      aware that right now our list of Brickwall Detectives is brand-new and
      still 'rather short'; but, we hope not for long...