GenerousGenealogists Move- update

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2012
      Happy Holidays everyone!

      This is a just a brief note to let you know that GenerousGenealogists has been moved to a new server. This server is being backed up 'automagically' and should avoid the fate of the former RAOGK site.

      The details of the move are available here:
      http://generousgenealogists.com/2012/12/23/our-move-complete/

      If you haven't been by lately we have numerous Coaching articles that have been published during the past month. Our articles archives may be viewed here:
      http://generousgenealogists.com/community/archives/

      atb